- Smiles; usually accidentally/unconsciously but sometimes he smiles at us and it seems like he sort of knows what he's doing.
- Can move himself in the crib a little; we've found him against the edge and lying diagonal in there.
- Scoots himself forward; if we put him on his belly and put our hands behind his feet, he can push off and move his whole body forward!
- Grunts; usually just in the morning when we put him back down, but other random times too. Hard to figure out exactly why...
- Loves to pee/poop when we take off his diaper; he's done that on both changing tables, and also peed in the bath and at the doctor's office!
- Eats a lot; feeds every 2-3 hours during the day and every 3-4 at night. Last night he did a 5 hour stretch for the first time! Wahoo!
- Holds his head up; as seen in the photos, he's pretty good at it!
- Sleeps well; falls asleep easily in his own crib at night and during the day. Usually has extended wake times in the morning and evening, then shorter times throughout the day.
And a little Jenna update:
- Showered and dressed properly every day!
- Exercised every day for the last 2 weeks, and didn't even miss a feeding! I left Aidan with Isaac or Marie and left plenty of breast milk in the freezer, but he always seems to wait for me! He doesn't mind having a bottle though, which is nice.
- Lost 20 pounds, but lots more to go...
- Knit about 1/3 of his Christmas stocking. Got about 6 more weeks to finish it.
Smiling up at me.