Saturday, December 13, 2008
Aidan @ Two Months
Aidan's already at 2 months - as of yesterday! It's really flown by, and I know time is not going to slow down at all with him around.
So, here's a snapshot of Aidan right now:
- Smiles at us more and more
- Sleeps from about 10pm to 4am, and takes a long nap in the middle of the day
- Interacts more with his toys, and likes to watch his mobile spin
- Loves the swing!
- Loves bath time
- Falls asleep in his car seat really easily, so he's easy to take out
- Likes to go jogging with me
He's getting pretty chubby too, he'll be weighed again on Monday so we'll see how he's doing. I only lost a few pounds this month, but I'm working on it! I swear some fat has turned to muscle... :-) Actually today I did my first really hard ride - it was a group ride that wasn't so hard for everyone else, but it was a huge effort for me.
Here's a few more photos from the last couple of days since I've been slacking on the posting.