Aidan really changed over the last month! He's looking much bigger and older, has figured out a ton, and eats much more real food.
At 10 months, Aidan:
- Loves to wave - it's the cutest wave - straight out, nice and high!
- Pushes his walker by himself
- Learned to clap
- Just went through a growth spurt where he started eating almost double the solid food he used to eat!
- Figures out how to open things and get into things and climb onto things
- Remembers where things are that we don't want him to play with
- Has 6 teeth
- Knows what "no" means and doesn't like it!
Some waving and walking photos from tonight in his pj's:
And a photo from Leigh from the weekend: