It's not the first time I've said it, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but I can't believe how fast time is flying! My baby girl is already a month old and I don't know where the time went. I really enjoy Aidan's baby book, so I'm going to do the same thing for Sierra using the blog to record what she's up to each month.
First off, here are a few of my favorite photos of Sierra at 3 weeks old - I was trying to get the perfect shot for the birth announcement! I didn't keep changing outfits, these are actually from 3 different occasions.
At One Month, Sierra:
- Can roll over! Rolled from front to back a few days ago.
- Has been holding her head up since she was a couple of days old
- Loves the vibrating seat
- Spends a lot of time wrapped on me
- Likes sucking on a pacifier, but we try to limit it
- Started losing some of the thick hair she had at birth :-(
- Has had a few tough evenings, but overall has been easy and content
- Sleeps really well at night; sleeps from 10 until 3 or 4, eats quickly, then sleeps some more.
- Weighs about 10 pounds
- Has really long feet!
- Smiles at us!